Friday, December 4, 2009

Whats your favorite treat to eat or drink at the movies?

We all have our memorable movies we've all seen. From King Kong to the Lord of the Rings. But, I wonder if any of you have a particular favorite you buy to eat and drink at the movie theater. For me I have eaten by tradition Raisonettes since I was 6 years old and now am 36. So for 30 years I have been eating Raisonettes and still love em!!



Whats your favorite treat to eat or drink at the movies?home theater system



I always buy chocolate covered pretzels (flips) and sneak them into the theatre. It's my favorite.



Whats your favorite treat to eat or drink at the movies?the grand theater opera theater



I'm pretty simple. Popcorn and a soda will do.
popcorn, soda, and snocaps
Junior Mints and Sour Patch Kids for me - yum! Although, heavily buttered popcorn and a soda will do in a pinch.
Gummi bears with Sprite %26amp; lemonade mixed. Yay!
I love popcorn and M%26amp;Ms mixed
M%26amp;M's Peanut, Skittles, Popcorn, Nachos/Cheese with a Coke of course (between my daughter and I)
cant beat the hot dogs
PopCorn with a lot of Barbeque Flavour and a Pinch of Salt with a good fruit Juice ( In South Africa theres really nice Juice)
extra butter popcorn and a cherry icee. i put the popcorn in my mouth, take a sip of the icee and let the liquid melt the popcorn.
Popcorn, Milk Duds, and Sprite.
Raisonettes
i buy Nachos and coke... meanwhile my friend most of the time buy popcorns with caramel and the normal one and ask for the guy in the candy shop to mix them.
sour patch kids and a dr. pepper
Whenever my husband and I are able to go to the movies we go for the large combo deal where we get extra buttered popcorn and a Dr. Pepper to drink AND we get free refills. My husband was actually the one who started this one hehe. He puts the popcorn in between us and we are always grabbing fingers because we go in for some at the same time lol. Then he gets 2 straws so we can both take a drink at the same time if need be :)
Definately sno caps and extra butter popcorn. There's this theater here where I live and you can put your own butter on your popcorn. Heaven!!
Popcorn and a coke.
one of each
i love pizza and pepsi... or kfc's chicken strips when i go to the movies....
At the movies i like popcorn and soda, sometimes nachos, or popcorn with nacho cheese... movies are not the same since i have been on a diet...



if i rent movies to watch at home, i like pizza or doritos, ice cream and chocolate bars.
popcorn
Cookie dough bites, heavily buttered popcorn and a Dr.Pepper
Milkduds or popcorn and a soda like pepsi
hot tamales candy and heavy buttered popcorn mixed together to make cinnamon popcorn...yum
I always smuggle my own snacks in...beef jerky...chocolates...soda...



However, we really dont go to the movie theaters since we watch a lot of movies at home. I also dont like having to share my movie experience with people other then my family. I dislike rude, obnoxious people at movie theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening