Friday, December 4, 2009

What is your fav. horror movie?

Mine are the Halloween movie...every single one of them. I am waiting for the 9th to come out to theaters.



What is your fav. horror movie?headache



Watching every single of George W. Buch appearance on news and/or "breaking news" to hear his crap...LOL



What is your fav. horror movie?paramount theater opera theater



clown town, its movie where evil guys throw random cantalopes at people
The Omen
my favorite is Ghost Ship
I love the Halloween movies too, but my favorite one is The Exorcist.
Mine isthe original THE FOG .The scariest I ever saw was the original exorcist at the theatre.I had nightmares for years!I had a step break under my feet the next morning after seeing it and fell down the steps and broke through a closed door, really creeped me out!
My favorite one is an older one that came out in the 80s I believe. It's called April Fools. It's about these teens that are having a party/sleepover for the weekend and all this stuff happens to them. It's really really good. Try finding it at your video store, I think you'll like it.



Have A Good One!!



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening