Friday, December 4, 2009

I just turned seventeen, how do I see rated R movies?

I've refused to go to driver's ed and get my own license for personal reasons, and I just turned seventeen recently. I was wondering, if I don't have a license, how do I prove I'm 17 when I want to rent or go to the movie theater to see rated R movies?



I just turned seventeen, how do I see rated R movies?sunshine



go to the movies, go to the ticket booth. ask for the movie you want to see. Pay. recieve the ticket. go to see the movie! voila!



if you look old enough, they probably wont ask for a licence. my 13 year old friend got in by sayign she was 17.



I just turned seventeen, how do I see rated R movies?star theater opera theater



good question but no idea!!
you can get an id card from the dmv
You can get a picture I.D. It's different from a driver's license.
Nobody checks your age at movie theatres. That has been my experience. You really are excited about seeing Rated R movies arent you? They are nothing special really.
get a state id card that proves you are 18. looks just like a license without the license part. dmv will help in cali, idk what its called in other states
Well if you have your permit for driving (you don't need you license) you can just show that. Or social security number which would be the only way if you do not have a license or permit. A long shot would be your school idea it might work but I do not know for sure. That's the only three I know hope it helps.
Do you have a school ID card? If you look 17 at the theater, they probably won't care, I'm 14 and I've gone with my friends and no adult and they let us in. They might ask when you rent though.
You can just get a state ID done, they do them at the MVA's in your state.
Bring your library card or student id.
Unless you have an ID or carry around your birth certificate you really can't. Do you have a school ID, you could try using that??



You could always bring your mom or dad along :-P



(jk)
You can use your school I.D. so that they can validate your birthdate
Wait 'till your 18?
Why don't you want to drive? It has to happen sometime, Dude. Unless you expect to get chauferred around your whole life. And if that's the case, can I be your friend??



Seriously, though, if you can't drive, how the (expletive deleted) do you expect to file taxes, set up a 401(k), hold down a job, become an adult? Take the wheel and wake up to life, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening