Thursday, December 10, 2009

What movie should I rent tonight?

My dog and I are going to watch a movie tonight, and I don't know what to rent. I have already seen Knocked Up in the theaters, but I think I want to watch it again. Do you have any other suggestions?



What movie should I rent tonight?home theater



fracture



disturbia



perfect stranger



1408



i hope there is something there u havent seen



enjoy



What movie should I rent tonight?comedy club opera theater



If you like scary movies, I would rent " See No Evil" its an awesome movie. But if you dont like scary movies, I would get " Employee of the Month". Its hilarious.
"The Illusionist" It is filled with suspense, romance, the forbidden love, mystery, death, magic, and the ending has such a bizarre ending you will never figure it out!!!
How long a you goning stay up? I'd rent the starwars movies the first3



Anew hope



Empire strikes back



Return of the Jedi



6.24 hours of entertainment a good choice....
I just watched 'Bug' and it was insane. Not for everyone, but I liked it. I haven't seen 1408 yet, but that's because everyone has said it sucked. Blades of Glory was hilarious. If you haven't seen 300 yet get it immediately. The Number 23 and Georgia Rule- forget about them. There hasn't really been anything decent out recently. If you haven't seen the show Extras yet it's pretty funny.
Scary movie 4 or Epic Movie
ilmao! I was totally going to recommend that movie until I started reading the rest of your question. LOL! I would say if you liked that one, then rent Music and Lyrics. Love that movie :)
Georgia rule was really good i would get that
I just rented "Hide and Seek" again. It is a psychological thriller with Robert DeNiro and Dakota Fanning. I really liked it!
number 23, great movie, very different, but exciting, after the movie i started to find 23's everywhere :P HAHAHA
Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Serfer
I love action and thriller movies. I'd watch either Crank, Running Scared, or Bobby Z. They're all really intense.
if you are in for a thrill 1408



if you are in for some superhero fatastic 4 rise of the silver surfer



um what else



u can maybe try knocked up



im usually 1 to watch movies on the computer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening