Friday, December 4, 2009

What movie have you seen that was really good ?( new at the theaters) Please don't spoil any en

steven Spielberg (the mist) i cant spoil it for you there is no fun in that LOL



What movie have you seen that was really good ?( new at the theaters) Please don't spoil any endings : )?theater seating



WAIT!!!! I'd like to thank the acad.... (not)EVERYONE else all great choices. Report It



What movie have you seen that was really good ?( new at the theaters) Please don't spoil any endings : )?lyric opera opera theater



Juno was very good for both guys ang girls. If you like musicals, and can stomach a little gore, you'd love Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
I know you are cringe because you will think its kids movie.ENCHANTED!!its totally worth going to see.I am legend is also great.



We saw treasure(it was like the first one)



alvin and the chipmunks is cute but no enchanted.
Disney's Enchanted was an awesome movie!
juno was great.hallarious.



but i am ledgend was my fav.



kinda jumpy parts tho.
National Treasure if you like Indiana Jones type movies.
I am legend is a great thriller, Enchanted was a cute family movie that adults can laugh at too, and P.S. I Love You is an emotional roller coaster but a great date movie. Take your pick and enjoy yourself!
National Treasure: Book of Secrets. Great action, comedy and good team of actors. Looked like they just had fun doing it which made the movie wonderful
national treasure:book of secrets.alvin and the chipmunks.
Sweeney Todd- the performances are great and the it is very pleasing visually.
National Secrets was a very good movie. I really didn't think I'd like it, but it was one of the better movies I've seen lately.
I live in Iran so I can't watch movies until they're on DVD. but we can watch the trailers!



Sweeney Todd -----%26gt; It's Johnny Depp!!! Of course it is good!



Enchanted



I am legend



The golden compass ----%26gt; If you have read the book
I just went and saw National Treasure: Book of Secrets



it was really good



*****



also I recently saw Enchanted



it was so funny



even my mom laughed out loud!



it was great



*****
Sweeney Todd



amazinggggg movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening