Thursday, December 10, 2009

What should I see in the movies theaters now?

I'm thinking of Epic movie or Pan's Labyrinth. How is Pan's labyrinth? I thought the preview looked odd.



What should I see in the movies theaters now?movie theatre



Don't go see Babel. It's too long.



Try to see Children of Men. It's fantastic.



The Departed was re-released this weekend but comes out on DVD in a month.



Pan's Labryinth is outstanding. One of the top movies of the year.



The Queen is also very interesting.



What should I see in the movies theaters now?playhouse opera theater



It Stinks Go See Smokin Aces I Going To See It This Sunday
wheres you at ????
screw pans...subtitles. check out blood diamond.
the one directed by Clint Eastwood about Iwo Jima...most excellent!
pans labyrinth is a great kids film



recomend it (5stars)
Well if you like scary movies, I personally thing the movie "The Messengers" looks realy creepy. It comes out Feb 2.
the holiday and freedom writers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening