Friday, December 4, 2009

Does anyone know the title of this movie?

I saw this movie several months ago on TV. I doubt it was ever released in theaters. It's about 3 mermaid sisters. Each one had a gift from their father. One had a hair comb that turned into a trident. One had a compact mirror that she could use to see things that were happening elsewhere, or something. The third had a tiara (I think) that made people obey her. One of the sisters' objects was stolen by a bar owner who forced her to work for him. I can't remember anymore details accurately enough to include.



Does anyone know the title of this movie?ballet theater



It's just called "Mermaids." See link below.



Does anyone know the title of this movie?chicago theater opera theater



I am sorry, but I don't know. I just need the points, once I get to Level 2, then I will stop.
Sounds crappy,maybe they will spare us the pain.
Aquamarine I think. I haven't seen it though. Is the singer JoJo in it?
no it's not Aquamarine o______0 in Aquamarine there's one mermaid who's trying to convince her father that love exists. But I think I've heard of that movie... hold on I'll try to find the title
Aquamarine
It is called Mermaids. Came out in 2003 as a television movie and starred Sarah Laine, Nikita Ager and Australian model Erika Heynatz as a trio of mermaid sisters who banded together to avenge their father's death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening