Friday, December 4, 2009

Is there anyone that has any disney movie rewards codes??

yes, i realize you're going to say im lazy, but i only have two movies that have the codes in them and im trying to get a theater (thingy) for VMK. id really appreciate your help



Is there anyone that has any disney movie rewards codes??theater



I wish I could help, but I don't purchase a lot of Disney DVDs.



Try getting some codes from friends/family that purchase Disney DVDs and don't need the codes or don't want them. If you have a friend/family member that also plays VMK and is saving up for a theatre set, try pooling your codes together, and splitting the set once you get it.



Note: I've heard you cannot enter two codes from the same movie, although I'm not positive this is true.



Is there anyone that has any disney movie rewards codes??london theatre opera theater



*snickers*...Disney....*snorts*...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening