Friday, December 4, 2009

The new movie with adam sandler?

i think the movie is called I now prenounce you chuck and larry or something like that. but can someone please tell me when it will be out in theaters?



thanks



The new movie with adam sandler?paramount theater



its called.....its callled I Now Pronounce You Chuck %26amp; Larry nd it goes in theatres on friday july 20 2007



The new movie with adam sandler?theatre opera theater



yeah its i now pronounce you chuck and Larry
It's GAY ....TOTALLY GAY !
20th july!
July 20!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.themovieinsider.com/m3333/i-n...
JULY 20th
I don't know.. all I know is that it is a complete rip off of an Australian Indie movie called Strange Bedfellows.. two friends who are volunteer fireman pretend to be gay to take advantage of tax credits but have an investigator show up.. .. complete rip off.. I may watch it.. but I doubt it.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxzBYzONL...
20th of July
July 20th

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening