Friday, December 4, 2009

1408, the movie....?

I just read the novel from King and i want to go see the movie. But i'm really really really a chicken.. :) Is it that scray, please people who already saw it, anwser me:P I was scared by Silent Hill and it was rated 13 and up... Is it for sensitive chicken like me? Im easily scared in theaters...:P



1408, the movie....?home theater system



I thought his short story was much scarier than the actual movie. Honestly, the movie butchered it.



If you could handle the story then you could probably handle the movie.



1408, the movie....?the grand theater opera theater



no the movie wasn't as good as the book. I thought the book was probably scarier. But it's a good movie, you should see it.
I have to say 1408 was quite scary and you may want to watch it with a lot of friends and with the lights on if you're scared easily. Not a movie you should watch alone if you get scared easily.
its not even that scary... at all..
The movie was very weird...I wanna read the book...its it easy to follow? The movie confused me and creeped me (and my boyfriend) out lol
The movie itself was not scary. I did jump a few times because of the music. I think the novel was much better, the movie doesn't do it justice. If you scare easy, don't even bother seeing this movie. I wish I hadn't wasted my time and money. I say this even as a huge John Cusack fan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening