Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is the movie JUNO going to be coming out on DVD?

i know it's only played in selected theaters but today i'm going to be watching it for the 2nd time. I love the movie %26amp; I love michael cera! I'm hoping it comes out on DVD so I can buy it, but I'm not sure if it's going to.. does anyone know if it's gonna go on DVD?



Is the movie JUNO going to be coming out on DVD?performing show



It'll come out on DVD eventually. It's too early to tell exactly when since it's just in theatres now. Probably sometime in the first half of 2008.



Is the movie JUNO going to be coming out on DVD?opera score opera theater



Yes. Its probably going to come out 3-2 months from now. Hope this helps :)
Yes it will be out on DVD... They don't make VHS or Laser Discs anymore so the studio has little choice as to what format to put it out in... I guess they could also put it out in HDDVD or Blue Ray... but they'd be shooting themselves in the foot if they only did a hi-def format since the market share is so small at the moment.



If you are asking when will it be out... Don't know yet. Hasn't been announce to my knowledge. Give it 3 to 6 months and you should see it.
In a few months it will most likely be on DVD
Of course it will come out on DVD. I don't know when but every movie, even limited release movies, come out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening