Friday, December 4, 2009

Can anyone explain the movie Smoking Aces to me?

I have watched it 5 times. Twice in the theaters. But I still truely don't get it. I get some parts, but I really want to truely understand it.



So I get the whole thing of how they need Isreal's heart to save Primmo, and that they hired the Sweden dude to do the transplant. I also know that they hired the mask making dude to just take out his entourage.



So I don't get why the two chicks, the torcher dude, and the Tremor brothers were hired for.



Did the FBI hire the sweden dude and the mask making dude?



And did the Mafia hire the other people to just kill him so he can't snitch?



And the bails bondmen, who hired them?



I know the funny laywer dude gave them money, but who does the laywer work for?



And why did the police kill Heller?



lol. I know this is a lot, but I need an expert on this movie to help me out.



I really dont feel like watching the movie and taking notes on a piece of paper. I would feel like I am in school again. lol.



THANKS in advance.



Can anyone explain the movie Smoking Aces to me?getting late



i dont get all of it either.



one question i think i can answer is that the only guy hired was the Swede(the doctor) ....they put a BOUNTY on Israels head....that meant anybody who brought back Israel with his heart in tact got the $1 million.



so they gave a few diff ppl the info and sent them all to complete it whoever got back first got the cash.



the bail bondsmen are hired by the bail company because a bail company pays for your bail and you pay them back after u go to court...buddy didnt pay them back and didnt go to court. he skipped bail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening