Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the right to put up a home theater speakers?

I have deided to buy a latest surround receiver for my home theater.Is it still good to use the speakers of my Component that has a 5.1 channel? or i need to buy a new one? Is there a big difference when im using the old one speakers compare to buy a new one speakers? I dont mind the expenses for the new one,all i need is to satisfy when we're watching movies together.



What is the right to put up a home theater speakers?imax theater



If you like the way your speakers sound, don't buy new ones...But click this link for some options: http://www.whydoesmyhometheatersuck.com/...



What is the right to put up a home theater speakers?classical music opera theater



I would not use speakers that are not matched to the receiver, because they are designed as a unit, and it's best not to fool with it. I would just sell the whole system %26amp; buy the one you want with the speakers that go with it. That's my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening