Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cloverfield movie?

I saw the preview in theaters when I watched the Simpsons and Pirates. At first, I thought it was a new Godzilla, since in the godzilla 2000 movie a baby survived. Since it's not, what kind of monster is that? Does anyone know?



Cloverfield movie?comedy show



LOL. I thought the same thing, the preview went on and on and didn't even show the monster, how lame.



I guess we will just have to wait to see the movie!



Cloverfield movie?greek theater opera theater



J.J.Abrams movie mystrie made a Alien? shot like firsthand acounts movie on a handheld Cam-corder looks good the silottee shot behind sheet says it not godzilla smaller!!!
i thought it was godzilla too..... especially since the guy they were having a going away party for was going to japan...... but i dont know what the monster is..... maybe something all together new???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening