Friday, December 4, 2009

What did you think of the movie Across the Universe?

i loved it! i didnt think i would considering i hate musicals and am not a big fan of the Beetles, but its definatly a good movie. it seems like its one of those movies where u either really like it or hate it. i saw it twice in theaters with a different group of friends each time. everybody loved it. but then i rented it and took it home for my parents to watch - they hated it and thought it was pointless. my mom fell asleep while watching in =/ what did you think of if?



What did you think of the movie Across the Universe?theatre tickets



i love it! im a big musical movie person so i thought it was great.



What did you think of the movie Across the Universe?opera house opera theater



I love musicals usually, but I hated this one.
I liked it! This is due to the fact that I am a HUGE Beatles fan and I had heard about the movie AGES before it came out and highly anticipated it. I get why some people would hate it, it had really poor narration (The bits of story without the singing) ,but the songs held the plot together well enough for me.



I did like it much better the second time around though,maybe try and convince your parents to do the same? Or,just pick out the best songs and watch that :D
all i know is there is a hot man with an accent but i also have not seen it.
i am a HUGE beatles fan so i loved it. it was a little out there at times but i really liked it. it was moulin rouge-ish.
LOOOVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening