Friday, December 4, 2009

What do you like to eat at the movies?

What are your MUST HAVES at the movie theater? I always must have some buttered/salted popcorn, and I usually have to back it up with something sweet to balance it out....Raisinets are always my first choice!



What do you like to eat at the movies?



I would say the exact same thing! If only they carried those chocolate covered pretzels. That would satisfy my sweet and salty cravings all at once... Washed down with some Dr. Pepper.



What do you like to eat at the movies?opera mobile opera theater



I don't go to movies.
nachos and cheese mmmmmmmm ;-)
Popcorn
popcorn
popcorns
Cherry Jelly-Bellys.



Popcorn.



Large Coke.
nachos and cheese and a cherry coke
Nachos and a Icey... Hands down!!!
Well yer popcorn is the obvious choice. But I always love getting a choctop (icecream) and you always need pez
hot wings i sneak them in
Coke or some other type of soft drink/juice and ... some kind of junk food to keep me filled!! From popcorn to chicken! I don't mind
popcorn and skittles
hot dog and drink
Buttered popcorn is a must and something cold to drink!!
Sometimes Raisinets but I usually eat before I go to a movie so I really don't have the munchies while I'm there. I'll usually just get a drink.
Sour patch kids
Buttered popcorn and candy. Like peanut M%26amp;M's.
Reese's Pieces.
Same, Buttered Popcorn...!!
buttered popcorn and sour patch kids or crunch blast
candy and popcorn
i always have to get popcorn and a pop and I usually sneak candy in. it is to expensive to buy it there. but the hot dogs are hella good to and i hate hot dogs
Buttery popcorn! That's what I always get.. but that's why I stay away from movie theaters because I eat the biggest popcorn bowl there because I can not resist! lol
At the movies I always have popcorn :)
red slurpee and a hotdog.



nothing else is appealing since i used to work at one of those concession stands.
Well yes becoz if the movie is not good to watch and kind of boring i would rather make my self busy .
POPCORN DUH!!!
I usually sneak in gummy worms, but depending on the theater I may grab a popcorn.
buttered popcorn ALWAYS and of course a snickers or something yummy..raisinets are really good!
I still enjoy buttered popcorn and something chocolate especially Raisinetts or Mild Duds and a soda. It isn't the same just going to a movie unless I have these treats also. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening