Thursday, December 10, 2009

Scariest movie?

In your opinion what is the scariest, most violent movie ever created? All opinions welcome, but please do me a favor and include if you know for a fact that it did poorly or well in the theaters.



Scariest movie?tickets



EXORCIST OR HILLS HAVE EYES OR HOSTEL OR SAW OR TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE!!



Scariest movie?ballet opera theater



Puff the magic dragon.
Dawn of the Dead scared the sh** out of me b/c sitting there watching it made me feel like it was actually happen at that moment or that it would happen



I'm pretty sure it did pretty good in theaters despite its goryness which i was NOT ready for ya see i didn't know it was rated R when i went to see it with a friend until we got there.
the ring
Ok, maybe not the scariest move ever, but The Exorcism of Emily Rose totally creeped me out and I had bad dreams for nights after. I also found myself waking at 3am (the devil's hour)
"Hostel"..it didnt really scare me i just thought it was really gross
It, Stephen King.. the movie. it's that one about 'Pennywise' the clown. really really scary. i stopped watching scary movies after that.
Scary *and* violent is tough, since both words are pretty subjective and there are tons of slash and gore flicks. Off hand, the first movies that come to mind, are "The Deer Hunter", "Hostel", and "The Devil's Rejects", to name a few.
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
the first nightmare at elm street
umm... good question.



cry wolf %26amp; the hills have eyes r pretty grusome. so is Friday the 13th.



idk how they did in theaters. srry
'The Grudge 1' and 'Gothika'
The Bad Seed. The girl has absolutely no conscience. Also It, cuz clowns are scary.
Final Destination 2 it didn't do that good at the movie theatre but i found it bloody scary
Well the most violent movie would have to be "Hostel" but "Cabin Fever" I would also say had not as much voilent's but way too much blood and gore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening