Thursday, December 10, 2009

Animation rock and roll cartoon movie in the early 80`s?

It was a movie I saw around 82. It was about generations of a family.The animated cartoon was rock music related and showed this family growing in their dreams and talents through their family line. The ending was awsome and so unexpected the end of the family line was a girl with all the talents they possessed it was awesome to see their struggles and triumps.Now when I saw this at the theaters I was 14 so I dont know if Ill like it as much now but Id sure like to see it again and turn my kids on to it if I do. Does anyone remember the title of this movie? I hope so,Thanks a bunch.PS I think I remember some space scenes in the movie.



Animation rock and roll cartoon movie in the early 80`s?listen to opera



American Pop



Animation rock and roll cartoon movie in the early 80`s?concert venue opera theater



Heavy Metal
The only one I can remember from that time was "Heavy Metal" It was an animated rock and roll fantasy but I don't know that it is the same one you are talking about...
I believe you are talking about the movie "Heavy Metal" which was an assortment of different stories some in space . hope that helps!
American pop.

1 comment:

 
skin lightening