Friday, December 4, 2009

Strange problem with speaker system with my home theater?

Hi. I have a strange problem with my Bose speaker system in my home theater. When I am watching a DVD, there are two ways I can hear the sound, either regular or digital. The digital sound is a lot better than the regular. But when I select the digital sound, the movies play fine, but at random parts, the sound turns off for a few seconds and then comes back. It is very strange. And I have noticed that when it turns off and comes back, the visual and audio are not in synch. This problem never happens when I select the regular sound.



By the way, when I say "select the sound on the Bose system" I really mean the wires. The regular sound wires work for T.V., V.C.R., and D.V.D., but the digital sound wires work for only D.V.D.



But what's going on? This is such a strange problem. And I know that my wires aren't loose or anything so that is not the problem.



Thanks.



Strange problem with speaker system with my home theater?the grand theater



you Bose system is headed down the toilet make sure to get something better next time.



Bose is overpriced for what you get.



Strange problem with speaker system with my home theater?soap opera opera theater



Ok, I have seen this problem before. You are right it's weird, but just to make sure we go through the numbers, did you make sure all the wires were "shot" and there are no shorts in the wires? Sometimes that's it. But it seems as if your problem is coming from the DVD player were you loose sound, meaning the laser is not picking up the sound codes on your disk, it goes out, or the recording doesn't understand the code to what type it is DTS, so on...so it goes on comes back on after the delay to find that the video processor moved on and didn't want to wait for the audio.



Does it do it on multiple DVD's? Not just from the same group like say if you bought Season 3 of the Soprano's and it does it on disk 1 and 3. So it does it on different movies say it does it on Top Gun, and 24, and Soprano's and the Italian Job. Ok, can you swap out the DVD player and try it and see if that's it.



During this time, it would be good to check your speaker wires make sure that none of the copper strands got pulled out and are touching, it's just good maintenance. As all electronics go, they need constant attention and maintenance, especially the higher end products.
it's bose what do you expect.



buy a real stereo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening