Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the title of the movie?

Can u help me? I saw this movie trailer the other day and it looked really interesting, but I can't find the title. I researched it all day and nothing. All I know is it was really artistic and dramatic, it comes out in theaters this year 2007, and it was a tragic love story. I also know that the movie trailer started with a man on a beach singing "Is anybody going to listen to my story?". Any ideas? I know it isn't much info, but I'm desperate! Just think of it as a scavenger hunt.



What is the title of the movie?imax theatre



Across the Universe. It looks gorgeous, doesn't it? Here's the URL to watch the trailer.



http://www.acrosstheuniverse.com/



What is the title of the movie?performing show opera theater



Across The Universe?
Across the Universe, its a musical featuring the music of the Beatles.
Across the Universe
glad you found the title, also a must see movie, is the notebook, and true romance, 2 of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening