Friday, December 4, 2009

Simpsons Movie!!!!?

I was in the store buying an air conditioner and while I was waiting I watched the Simpsons movie trailer and at the end it said coming to DVD. I know the 10 season DVD will be out in the same month. But the trailer was for the movie not the 10th season. So what I "NEED!" to know is will it be going straight to DVD or will it go to theaters first.



Simpsons Movie!!!!?theatre



Theaters first.



Simpsons Movie!!!!?opera music opera theater



hopefully is better than Family Guy the movie, the family guy movie was kinda boring after a while.
Its going to theaters first. I think what you saw was a commercial for Simpson's season 10 on DVD that comes with movie cash to see the movie
there is a new simpsons movie 26th july it looks good
theater

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening