Friday, December 4, 2009

What is the name of this movie SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME?

there is a movie that allows the viewer to use their remote controll to answer pop-up questions through the movie as to what the character should do and that determines what happens next in the movie and it can end in hundreads of different ways please help me figure out what this movie is i saw previews on t.v. just dont remember the name of it i think it was suposse to be released on video and never shown in theaters because different people would choose different answers in the theatre and that would be too difficult.



What is the name of this movie SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME?hollywood theater



I was thinking Final D 3 til I saw your comment....I'll check for it.



Edit: I can't find anything else like that. Sorry I couldn't help you out more.



What is the name of this movie SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME?opera.com opera theater



click?? i dunno really it kinda sounds like it lol
I think u might be talking about Final Destination 3



I rented that movie and u pick how there lives turn out :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening