Thursday, December 10, 2009

The movie PROM NIGHT?

I am scared easily and the only scary movies i have ever seen are the ring and when a stranger calls. Should i go with a close friend who like scary movies to see prom night? HELP! haha i like really want to see it and really don't at the same time. should i just wait till it comes out on dvd? should I see it in the theater?



The movie PROM NIGHT?opera ticket



I am in the same dilemma as you. I have only seen a few scary movies because I am not a fan of them, but on the other hand, I want to see that movie so I am up in the air as well. I may go and see it in the theaters but just not too late at night.



The movie PROM NIGHT?pacific theater opera theater



I am just like you i hate scary movies. I went to see it yesterday and i thought it was awsome. You should see it in the theater. you will like it, their are about maybe 5 really scary parts but its mostly filled with like *oh my jonas whats gonna happen* stuff
omg! its looks great! i really want to see it!



if you are a little nervous about seeing it, go to www.imdb.com because they will have everything you need to know about the movie, from a parents viewing guide to a summary of the movie.
i love/hate scary movies too. like i hate when movies are graphic, and this one isnt at all. i went to see it last night, it was sooo good! except there were like a million little kids screaming just for the hell of it. so, that got annoying, but it was really good. if you go with friends you should be fine, its like an interesting/ scary movie. like the guy just keeps poping up. thats like the only thing thats really scary!



GO, you'll have fun!



%26amp; its worth it to see it!



good luck! %26amp; everything will be fine!



(sit by a good friend who will be like scared with you, ha thats what me and my friends did) lol
Yes i think you should go see it!!!



my friends and i are going to go see it and we are going to



scream even if noone else is soo go and dont be afraid to scream!!!!!! SCREAM it always helps me with freaky moments !!!!!!!!



%26lt;3
I was exactly the same way. but i went to see it any way. Yes i was scared but i had a real good friend with me so that made it better. anyway everyone was scared and like holding on to peoples arms and stuff. but all in all i am glad i went to see it cause it is a really good movie even if it is a little freaky.



but if you saw those movies you should be okay, just close your eyes and cover your ears if you get real scared. I had to! but if i was you i would be sure to see it theatures b/c movies are always better there. so just go scared or not.
i hate scary movies and i get scared easily to but i really want to see prom night i think you should go see it
hey wats up you should see it in the movie theater because its better and much more cooler its not that scary because i saw the movie on the second day it came out twice and it was awsome !!!
i just seen it yesterday in theaters with my friend its not really scary its just kinda freaky because you dont know whats gonna happen but im so gonna se it again i cant wait til it comes out on dvd but i hope that answers your ? =]
i saw it friday night with a couple of friends, and it was good. i think it would be worth you seeing it. most of it was just, oh my god i know what's gonna it's gonna be scary. then it turns out to be nothing. maybe it was just the people in the theater or what, but we all laughed more than we screamed because of the big deal we made out of lamp shades, shower curtains, etc. lol. tottaly worth it.

1 comment:

 
skin lightening