Thursday, December 10, 2009

Juno Movie 2007 Online?

I know everyone keeps asking about Juno (2007).



I figured i'll just ask too because i can't find it.



Please save your breath/time telling me its illegal..(blah blah blah)



i've been on every single movie site i know, even one's i've never heard of ever in my life.



i've tried everything.



i saw it in theaters twice!



i love it sooooo much!



but i keep missing the first 20mins



first time... we got there late and my friends HAD to buy food.



second time... my friend lost her ticket.



i've paid $20 to go see it. im not paying $10 for another ticket.



NO WAY. i could get the thing on dvd for $20.



please help me! I'M DESPERATE!



Juno Movie 2007 Online?say yes



it is a very good movie and i would love to see it again. but i dont think i will in theatres.



for the internet thing, very rarely will you find a site with movies that are still in theatres. i try alll the tmie but i can never find it.



so what i do is try to find the scripts to my favorite movies. and i rewatch it in my head everytime i read the script.



here is the script if u need it!



xoxox



http://www.foxsearchlight.com/awards/scr...



Juno Movie 2007 Online?palace theatre opera theaterNot true, you CAN find movies that are still in theaters...I just got an EXCELLENT DVD screener copy of "I Am Legend" from btjunkie.com. "Juno" is not there yet, but I keep checking for it...it's bound to turn up soon! Report It


its here for sure http://www.movies4thou.csclansite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening