Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm looking for movie trailers on the transformers dvd.?

there was a movie i'd like to see. the movie looked good but i can't remember its name. i think it was coming out on dvd, not into theaters.



I'm looking for movie trailers on the transformers dvd.?playhouse



NUT is absolutely right...too bad he answered before me.



I'm looking for movie trailers on the transformers dvd.?plays opera theater



There seems to be 3 different Transformer DVD's. One is a basic "Movie" DVD with no special features. The second is obviously the one with all the goodies and finally there is the HD-DVD. On the basic "Movie" DVD (pictured with Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Bumblebee) The trailers are at the end of the movie... after the credits. You can check out a couple of trailers like "Iron Man".



The basic "Movie" DVD is the one I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening