Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should I download a movie, that's out in theatres without paying for it?

The nearest movie theatre is miles away, I have no way of seeing Hitman, The Mist, and Beowulf("I am Beowulf" is a rip off of "This is Sparta!") I have no car, and everyone I know who does have a car is to much of a film snob to go with me to watch those movies. Public transportation is not an option either, because I am to proud to ride a bus, and am afraid of being seen. I can't get a ride either. I want to go pay for a ticket, because I am against piracy, but can't. Should I download the movies. I don't want to wait till they are out on blu ray either. I want to watch them now, and besides someone can ruin the ending, I didn't watch Fight Club in theaters and some Mexican ruined the ending. Same thing with 6th Sense some Mexican ruined the ending. I am a film student and stealing a is blasphemy to my profession. What should I do, What would muhammad do? WWJD?



Should I download a movie, that's out in theatres without paying for it?opera singer



Downloading the movie without paying for it is stealing. None of the excuses you gave would justify stealing. Also, you overlooked the possibility of using public transportation, citing that you are "too proud" to use it. There's nothing shameful about paying the fare and riding the bus. In fact, in these times of high fuel prices and global warming it should be encouraged. The truly shameful thing is that you apparently look down on people who ride the bus as evidenced by the fact that you are "afraid of being seen" on one. Taking a bus to a movie theater is a perfectly honorable thing to do. Stealing movies off the internet is not.



Should I download a movie, that's out in theatres without paying for it?amc theater opera theater



Get a car
Hello



You can watch them for free on this sites:



www.movieforumz.com and http://www.watch-movies.net/
Solution: Read a book and wait for the digital download.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening